Wishing to study in Ireland? The Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship is here once more to help make dreams come true. Undergraduates often make plans on where they would love to take their postgraduate degrees though some of them end up either not earning a postgraduate degree at all or enrolling for a postgraduate degree program somewhere other than where they initially had in mind. Either ways, stuff happens.
Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship has opened its portal therefore allowing applicants that want to study in Ireland to apply for its scholarship program for the 2018/2019 academic year. The postgraduate degree program which will be hosted in Ireland will commence on September 2018.
The Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship deadline is 20th February 2018. If any applicant send their application for this student grant after the deadline, they should expect to be considered for the scholarship.
To Be Taken At
The Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship will be taken at Ireland.
Scholarship Selection Criteria
These are the selection criteria for this student grant
- Applicants must be a national of South Africa. They must hold a South African permanent resident permit.
- Candidates must be willing to commence studies in September 2018.
- Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirement to be admitted into a postgraduate degree program in an Ireland tertiary institution.
- Applicants must not have applied for any course at any tertiary institution in Ireland.
- Applicants already in university are not qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants must prove that without this scholarship, they won’t be able to study a postgraduate program in Ireland.
- Applicants who are already in possession of a PhD or Master’s is not qualified for this Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship.
- Applicants will only be allowed to study the courses listed on the scholarship page which will also be listed here.
These are the benefits of the Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship which successful applicants will benefit.
- This student grant will cover applicant’s institution application fees.
- Applicant’s examination fees.
- To and from applicant’s country of residence to Ireland.
- Applicant’s Tuition fees.
- Monthly living allowances will also be given to successful applicants.
- Accommodation allowances will be given to Kader Asmal fellowship program scholars.
- Book and study allowances will be given to candidates
- Settling allowances will also be given to candidates.
- Student visa application expenses are covered by the Kader Asmal fellowship program scholarship.
Successful applicants will be called for interview individually in March 2018. Applicants that are shortlisted are expected to book and write their IELTS exam not later than April 2018.
- Public Administration.
- Agriculture, Food Science, Nutrition.
- Business Management.
- LLM in Law (Human Rights Law).
With this scholarship, one can study in any university in Ireland. Kindly click here to see the full lists of courses that can be offered with this scholarship program. http://www.canoncollins.org.uk/sites/canoncollins.org.uk/files/kafp_course_list_2018-2019_casac.pdf
Official Scholarship Site
For more information regarding this scholarship, kindly head over to the official scholarship website http://www.canoncollins.org.uk/apply/scholarship/kader-asmal-fellowship